Note: You can only add a student to your class if they are a member of your school account and they have the necessary subject on their profile.
If you need to add a new student to your school account or edit a student’s subjects get in touch at email@example.com or by calling (02) 8294 9686.
- Once you’ve logged in, click on Classes in the left hand side menu. If you’re on a mobile you’ll need to click on the slatted icon in the top right hand corner of your screen to reveal the menu.
- From your classes page, click on the name of the class you’d like to add students to.
- Click on the green + Add Student button in the top right hand corner.
- To add students individually, start typing their name or email to search and select the correct student from the drop down list that appears.
- Alternatively, if you’d like to add a lot of students at once you can use the bulk add students function.
- Once you’ve entered all the students you’d like to join your class, click Add Students to complete the process.
Related documentation: Bulk Adding Students to a Class